Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The cutest little skirt...

Sugar is at again...  She has been busy making stuff all week.  Us bloggers have had our mail boxes full of all sorts of wonderful goodies, So many that we just can't keep up.  It's absolutely the coolest thing to blog for somebody that is so prolific.  I picked this little skirt out of all the stuff and just fell in love with it.  It's the sort of thing that no wardrobe should be without!  I mean really... Go get it!  It's perfect!  It comes in so many colors and patterns, get two... Or Three!  My only problem was that it would go with so many things that I couldn't make up my mind what to wear on top, so I just gave up.

In this outfit is Sugar's Mesh Apparel Vintage Pencil Skirt
N-Core  Delicious Sandals
My favorite glasses from PurpleMoon The Dorthy Cat Eyes

My Bracelet is from Bewildebeest who are no longer in business and my earrings are from a little company called Po's Fantasies who has also left SL unfortunately.

The Monroe piercing is from A.S.S who is fortunately still around (and it is a free gift, or at least was)  and my beautiful necklace is from Mandala

Make up from Mock Cosmetics
and Route 66 hair from Vanity Hair.
My skin is League once again

For those of you that might be interested I use Lumipro for all my lighting.

Please find all the links in this post, I used the names of the various designers as the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment