Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Shoes!!!

Do I need to say more?  You can never have enough shoes and Sugar has two amazing pair for us!  They are both totally awesome but totally different.  The Mary Janes have a really nice retro feel too them while the Rubber Boots in black could go with almost anything... I've paired them here with a Modern/futuristic look from Graves and a pair of headphones from Sys.  As far as the Mary Janes I thought I would do a little more Euro style ad and just go sans clothes.  I didn't want to distract from their simple beauty.  I did a Rock-a-billy/ Suicide Girls look and left everything else just pretty simple to let the shoes shine through.  I really hope you go out and get yourselves a pair as soon as you can, Sugar has made another hit!


In this post

Picture 1
Sugar's New Rubber Boots in black
The Latex Suit is from Graves, Its the Paradox in black
The headphones are SyS, DJTall
The Make up is a custom design by Mock Cosmetics
and no I'm not wearing any hair, your right...

The pose Chair is by Lost Angel Designs

Picture 2
Mary Jane shoes by Sugar
The Tattoo is from Endless Pain
The hair is by Truth
and my Make up is Mock cosmetics

The posing chair is from Diesel Works

As almost always my skin is from League

2 comments:

  1. Smart, sexy, and wonderful as always!
    Fabulous baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second pic. Sort of a 'subs eye view' camera angle.

    ReplyDelete