Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Monday, July 29, 2013

Sugar's perfect little Ruffles

Well I'm running a little behind, I know, imagine that but I wanted to tell you all about this outfit before I moved on.  Sugar actually put this out last week and I thought it was so cool, then RL got away with me.  Such things do happen I guess...  Oh well, what can I say?

This out fit comes with a pretty slinky black skirt but the top comes in 20 different patterns or so.  I fell in love with this one.  It's skulls and roses, how cute is that?  I got the hair at the recent hair fair so I did my part, I found about a dozen or so that really caught my eye and I will be sharing them in the weeks to come

In this outfit: Sugar Perfect Fit Ruffled top and skirt
Bracelet and necklace from Chop Zuey
Choker from Magically alluring
Nails Ultra Mesh by Jamman
Ears/piercings by Mandela
Lip ring is ROZOREGALIA
and the nose piercing is Pekka

My hair is from Adoness
My tattoo is by Para Designs and it's called "Memoirs of a Geisha"
Make up is buy Mock Cosmetics
As almost always my skin is from League.

I hope you enjoyed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment