Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Burlesque and other funness!

I logged in this morning and lo and behold, what did I find!  Sugar over at Sugar Mesh Clothing has delivered another incredible treat for all of us that just love glamour and who doesn't?  This is a lovely corset with an attached ruffled mini skirt that is reminiscent of classic Burlesque!  You all need to run over and have a look,


It is the cutest thing and it comes in nearly 40 different fabrics so you can get one to go with almost anything or any occasion.  Here I have modeled a pretty little pink pinstripe and a leopard print and paired it with some gorgeous vintage stockings and a garter belt.  The skin I'm using is by League as always and the make-up is by my favorite designer, Mockie over at Mock Cosmetics.  Oh! And that bad girl tattoo is from Endless pain...

Remember not to let anybody tell you what is beautiful, because only you can be the judge of that.


1 comment: