Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Monday, September 2, 2013

Just a little pit stop

Today I thought I would share with you another of my favorite Designers paired with the New Bax Regency Boots.  This sassy little Leather dress I'm wearing is from a very talented designer named Etchaflesh.  She makes a lot of excellent Mesh corsets as well as some very nice dresses along with some other wonderful items.  You just have to take a trip to her store and have a look at all her wares!

Bax Coen has been around for a very long time and always makes great boots and these are no exception.   They come in seven colors so you can pair them with almost anything.  Very much worth a look at no matter what your style preferences.

I would also like to mention my hair, it's from Discord Designs and if you are looking for braids or dreadlocks you need look no further.  I have never seen a larger selection of styles in SL and for you guys they also make beards.

I hope you have enjoyed my little post and everybody have a great day...

In this picture:

Nikita Skulls Dress in White by Etchaflesh
Regency in black leather by Bax Coen Designs
My Necklace is Nornir from Rozoreggalia
The bracelet is called Hell Raiser from Chop Zuey (hummm, that might be appropreate...)
My hair is Celene by Discord Designs
My Make up is as always Mock Cosmetics
and my Skin is League

The motorcycle is by MLCC 
The set is the Gas Station from Dirty Rat
and my pose is from Manifeste




No comments:

Post a Comment