Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Friday, August 30, 2013

More Shoes...

Yesterday Sugar Dropped these cute little sneakers on me so I just had to come up with something cute to show them off.  Considering I just got this really neat pose prop for from LostAngel Industries I figured it was a no brainer.  For some reason the the first thought was to pair them with something Vintage.  I know, they're not Vintage shoes, but you know me?  I'm a Vintage freak, so here is my offering.  I hope you all like it.






In this picture:
Sugar mesh apparel Concord High Tops
artilleri LeeLee bikini
Sonatta Morales Diva Sunglasses

Hair is Vanity Hair Pin Up
Nails are by Jamman, er Ultra pack
Make up is Mock Cosmetics
and my skin is League

The pose prop I'm sitting on is called "Shoes Structure" and it's by LostAngel Industries



1 comment:

  1. You could've posed with just the shoes on. I'm sure nobody would complain ;)

    ReplyDelete