Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Thursday, September 5, 2013

Rock Star

Today is something different.  I found these boots over at GOS and I wanted to make an outfit to go with them but I didn't want to just do some street outfit, I wanted something different.  This is what I came up with.  I hope you all like...

In these pictures:
Triumph Boots by Gos
Avril in Black by Rfyre
Ears are stretched Ears by Mandala (I have in the tunnel)
and my nose thingy is from Pekka
NAils are the Utlra pack by Jamman (She also makes an Ultra pack for Slink hands)
my Make up is a Mash up and if you really want to know send me a note either in world or here.
My fabulous Lashes are by CCD Luxury Nails
My hair is a. valasca by Adoness
and my Skin is Isla by League only this time it is in fair.

I'm using the Polywall again by Diesel Works, I really love it, it has so many options...

No comments:

Post a Comment