Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Chocolate Chips and Cherry Pie...

So Sugar laid this Apron on us the other day and all I could think about was a kitchen and baking... Don't we all bake in 11 inch heels and pearls?  I had so much fun putting this together from building the set to styling my look, this was just so cool to do!  If you ever need retro furniture go to Artilleri, you can't go wrong.

In this picture:
Atomic Bomb Apron by Sugar Mesh Apparel 
Crystal Platform Heels by VvB
Pearl Rain Necklace by Mandala
Dorothy Cat Eye Glasses by PM
Hair is the Dusty Beehive by Ploom
My Tattoo is Sweet little Sin by Endless Pain
My Make up is by Mock Cosmetics
and My skin is by League

For those of you that might be interested, I have a custom shape that I have tinkered with for a very long time.

The cupboards, oven, chair and table are by artilleri and the baked goods are from KK
My pose is from the editorial selection at Manifeste

1 comment:

  1. The most delicious thing I've seen all day. Oh and the cookies, pie and apron look pretty good as well.

    ReplyDelete