Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cupcakes for everyone...

Sugar has nailed it again!  She gave us this wonderful Vintage piece last night and I couldn't wait to get time to blog it.  I just love it.  I also Spent a bunch of L at the 24 Fair yesterday on poses and props so I am just going to go to town the next few weeks I'm sure.   Anyway, I hope you run out and get at least one of the many patterns that Sugar has made this in.  I just fell in love with the cupcake one...







In this Picture:
Sugar Mesh Apparel Vintage Vixen Pinup Dress
artilleri  Fancy Dice Earrings
PurpleMoon Dorothy Cat Eye Glasses

Hair by Damselfly
Nails are Jamman
Make up by Mock Cosmetics
Tattoo by ESSENTIAL SOUL
and Skin by League

And I am using Diesel Works Polywall for my pose today

Please go vist all the people on my list, they deserve our support...

No comments:

Post a Comment