Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Waves of fun!

Cully Catchin Waves
Are you looking for something different to do on your Friday night?  Maybe you have gotten bored with going to the nightclub or those once oh so exciting Adult location have lost their luster.  If that's the case then I highly recommend you check out the new surf beach at Eden Naturalists resort.  That's right, the place that has come to be the largest nudist resort in SL has opened a clothing optional wave beach.

When I saw it my first thought was that it reminded me of Braata Beach from years ago.  It's done very tastefully and uses the same set of beach etiquette guidelines as Braata used to.  That means that surfers have the right of way and we can all can have fun shredding and cutting just like we  used to.  There is a rumor that they even want to start surfing competitions and maybe even have a seasoned SL surfer there to give tips to those just discovering SL surfing.  I'm very excited for them and I look forward to spending as much time there as possible even if it's just laying on the beach and writing my blog for all you lovelies.

Analog Surf
If you have never been surfing in SL you may be asking yourself, "Gina, how can I get kitted out to catch some most excellent waves?".  Well I'm here to help.  One of my favorite places to get surfboards is Analog Surf shop.  The nice thing is that the boards are scripted to work with the most popular wave that is out right now which is made by the same people.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, such fun to surf!!!
    And thanks for the picture my love ♥

    ReplyDelete