Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Crimson Shadow

Ok sweeties... I've been a little busy learning some new Photoshop techniques.  I have had a little bit of a creative outburst which has put my regularly scheduled blog on hold for a bit, not that I won't post here it may just not be your normal stuff.  But then isn't that what a blog is for?  Please feel free to comment on any of my work any time you like.

The Crimson Shadow
I have been exploring comic book art/techniques and thought it might be a lot of fun to create so here is my very first test into this pop art realm.  I'm actually making a page right now with villain and everything.  I'm not sure how far I will go but we'll see.  I just love this sort of creative exploration.  Right now I'm looking for poses and a nice grungy city location... I hope you enjoy and I'm looking forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment