Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Thursday, October 10, 2013

The crimson Shadow, Take two

So I wasn't very happy with my post earlier today.  I just really couldn't get into the styling of it and there were issues with the costume and I could go on and on and on... I just thought it could be better so I redid the picture... Completely.  Here is the retake, let me know what you think.  (Style card available on request.
The Crimson Shadow Take 2
)

No comments:

Post a Comment