Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gina wearing Gina

I know it's almost April and I should have got this done sooner and I apologize for all that but sometimes things get away from you.  In January I entered the Ivalde "Woman in Black contest and in February, to my amazement ,  I was pronounced the Winner!  Well some time went by and Neferia sent me the dress she had named after me which I had completely forgotten about.  Well I'm here to tell you that it is absolutely beautiful!  It comes in six wonderful colors so you are sure to find just the perfect shade for you (I'm modeling the red one here).  Thank you so much Nef for the wonderful dress and I am very proud to wear it whenever I get the chance.


3 comments:

  1. OMG sis that dress is so beautiful! Congrats on winning it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sis! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A double helping of Gina is never a bad thing! Congrats, you look amazing as always.

    ReplyDelete