Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Babes in Space

Sometimes our travels in SL take us to places out of this world and every girl should be ready for that occasion. This outfit was inspired by the Graves "G-Suit" but of course I had to ass my own little touches. Here is the styling card for all you lovely adventuresome people.

As always, thanks to my favorite photographer, Sydney Bonde... Everyone should check out her own blog.

STYLE CARD
Skin is LAQ (Alva, Fair)
Hair: Tukinowaguma Divine, Aqua
The make up was done by Sydney Bonde this time due to SL being a stinker

Graves Gravity:
Suit Top
Suit bottom
Socks
Gloves
Arm pad, Shoulder pads and cuff As well as the back pack and leg pockets
Also The chest buckles and bottom buckles

The bodysuit is Hugo Designs Jorja Special edition (undershirt and pants layers)

Glasses are [NeurolaB Inc.] Glasses Ozone V.1.4
Boots are :)(: Ultimate Boots Small Right edition Blue ARMY V2.0 (2.0) by NeurolaB Inc.
The weapon belt is Plasma Belt Lava Spark
And the Pistol is by J.A. Tera

The last two I found on Marketplace, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment