Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I'm back...

I have been away for a long time but my friend Sydney Garnet convinced me to start shooting again so this is all her doing.  She helped me with this wonderful location and gave me the courage to return to blogging.  I hope you enjoy this I know know I really enjoyed putting it together for you.


 Flickr...

Style Card
Outfit
Dress: Refined Princess by Dirty Princess
Shoes: Rebel Wedge by Shu Shu
Bracelet: Born to Raise Hell by Chop Zuey
Necklace: Nornir by ROZOREGALIA
Earrings Le Bolshevik by Chop Zuey

Body
Hair: S-Curl Mohawk by Unorthodox 
Lashes: BB Mesh & Wasabi Mills Lashes (Yes, I'm wearing two pair of lashes in this picture, try it, you might like it.)
Make up: Mock Cosmetics
Ears: Simple Ears by ManDala
Hands: Casual Slink hands
Feel High Slink women's feet
Breasts: Venus Deyn Fit mesh breasts (Size slight) by Synful Needs






No comments:

Post a Comment