Thank you for coming by...

There are a lot of Seconlife fashion blogs out there to chose from which is why I haven't decided to do another one... Well, not exactly anyway. I would really like to share the wonderful world of alternative fashion with you.. I highlight everything from Retro to Gothic, from Latex to Cyber. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot of great haute couture out there in our virtual world but to me the fun lies in the cracks and crevasses that is alt fashion. I hope you will join me for lots of fun and some wonderful looks. your comments are always welcome as are any requests. Lets explore the edgier side of fashion together!


Thursday, January 30, 2014

Limelight...

OR AN ARTISTIC EXPLORATION IN TECHNIQUE

This evening isn't really about Fashion or even about what the picture is of.  It is more about stretching some technical boundaries that I was curious about.  So with that in mind and due to the fact that you would really have to strain your poor little eyes to see what I'm wearing I'm not going to include a style card with this.  I'm just going to ask that you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment